BEFORE YOUR INCUBATION STARTS
2. First call to discuss your UVP and business objectives.
3. Second call to agree on MVP scope, processes and team.
4. Final call to discuss terms sheet and agree on the start date.
5. Signing legal docs and kicking off the project.
AT THE START OF YOUR INCUBATION
1. UI/UX design by adhering to design thinking principles.
2. Infrastructure and DevOps setup.
3. Development of MVP modules and features.
4. Quality assurance testing (performance, security).
5. Product release (delivering your MVP to the market).
AFTER 6 WEEKS OF INCUBATION
1. Keeping track of usage analytics using Google Analytics.
2. Customer behavior analysis.
3. Usability testing sessions (observe how customers interact with the product. Interviews and surveys follow to complete the tests).
4. Insights generation (understanding whether the product addresses a real need and how to tweak it to achieve product-market fit).
AFTER 8 WEEKS OF INCUBATION
1. Bug fixing (what was discovered during the testing sessions).
2. Aesthetics and UI improvements.
3. Build new features for identified gaps/unmet customer needs.
AFTER 12 WEEKS OF INCUBATION
1. Personal introductions to our investor network.
2. Assistance with investment strategy definition and execution.
3. Support in roundtable intros and term sheet negotiations.
4. Legal support to close the round successfully and at a low cost.
AFTER 20 WEEKS - incubation program ends
1. We help you onboard top tech talent quickly and at a discounted price through our partnerships with the best software development houses.
2. We also help you scale your sales and marketing teams to increase your revenue pipelines and brand awareness.
Option 1: "Start 125"
Option 2: "Start 100"
Option 3: "Start 75"
MOST DESIRABLE DEAL
Option 4: "Start 50"
Option 5: "Start 25"
Where the money goes
* All talent are lead-level Europeans.
** Perfect team chemistry from many years working together.
*** Significant early-stage product dev XP.
* Jubile buys equity via SAFE notes. We don't want to cause a dilution event at this early stage.
** The co-investment from both sides is in cash at the beginning of the incubation program.
Since we take care of tech, we look to incubate Founders who are subject matter experts in their domain. For example, if you are a Dentist and have thought of a digital product/service that would revolutionize your medical field, we are your people.
Applications with 2 or more Co-Founders, especially when 1 is a subject matter expert and the other a seasoned salesperson, are the most desirable and will be prioritized.
Jubile Tech Incubator was built to help non-tech entrepreneurs achieve their dreams. To make technology equitable for all. If what you want to develop is so complex that you need extra Engineering hands, feel free to apply - however, you (or your Co-Founder) will need to design and execute the business plan, including marketing, sales and PR.
Being incubated in Jubile is like you have Chief Technology, Product, and Design Officers working with you to build the most efficient MVP you could ever have. We have ingrained a no BS mentality and get things done asap. We'll build you the optimal product and get you in front of investors, but it takes two to tango, so you have to be ready.