2. First call to discuss your UVP and business objectives.
3. Second call to agree on MVP scope, processes and team.
4. Final call to discuss terms sheet and agree on the start date.
5. Signing legal docs and kicking off the project.
AT THE START OF YOUR INCUBATION
Release your MVP to the market
1. Develop missing required features.
2. Fix outstanding high-priority bugs.
3. Set up analytics tools (to record future traction).
MVP Release | 4 weeks
AFTER 4 WEEKS OF INCUBATION
MVP Testing | 2 weeks
Test MVP with real customers
1. Keeping track of usage analytics using Google Analytics.
2. Customer behavior analysis.
3. Usability testing sessions (observe how customers interact with the product. Interviews and surveys follow to complete the tests).
4. Insights generation (understanding whether the product addresses a real need and how to tweak it to achieve product-market fit).
AFTER 6 WEEKS OF INCUBATION
Improve product to gain traction
1. Bug fixing (what was discovered during the testing sessions).
2. Aesthetics and UI improvements.
3. Build new features for identified gaps/unmet customer needs.
Gain Traction | 4 weeks
AFTER 10 WEEKS OF INCUBATION
Fundraising | 8 weeks
Use traction to attract seed funding
1. Personal introductions to our investor network.
2. Assistance with investment strategy definition and execution.
3. Support in roundtable intros and term sheet negotiations.
4. Legal support to close the round successfully and at a low cost.
AFTER 18 WEEKS - incubation program ends
When you raise seed funding
1. We help you onboard top tech talent quickly and at a discounted price through our partnerships with the best software development houses.
2. We also help you scale your sales and marketing teams to increase your revenue pipelines and brand awareness.
Growth Support | ∞
Launch incubation program co-investment model
We provide 2 investment deals depending on how many engineers you need for our incubatees to select from, depending on their available capital and desired equity control.
Option 1: "Launch Small"
$100-200K (1) $25K for tools & infrastructure (2) $25K for investor care (3) 50% of the dev costs
(4) Founder invests
$50-150K 50% of the dev costs
up to 2/1 your favor Depends on co-funding ratio.
Monthly tech team costs (2-4 ppl)
(5) Equity sold to Jubile
= SAFE for Jubile's total investment
Option 2: "Launch Large"
$200-500K $25K for legal $25K for tools & infrastructure $25K for investor care 50% of the dev costs
$125-425K 50% of the dev costs
up to 3/2 your favor Depends on co-funding ratio.
Monthly tech team costs (5-8 ppl)
Equity sold to Jubile
= SAFE for Jubile's total investment
FOR MORE COMPLEX PRODUCTS
Where your co-invested funds go
4,5 months total
Dev Talent (depends on project needs)
Software Architect Software Dev Mobile Dev UI/UX Designer QA Engineer Product Owner
* All talent are lead-level Europeans (10+ years of XP and MEng or higher education). ** Perfect team chemistry from many years working together. *** Significant early-stage product dev XP.
(1) Amount of credit provided by Jubile Tech Incubator to the Incubatee for all costs related to technical infrastructure and tools (both tech and business), such as servers, project management, CRMs, etc. (2) Amount of credit provided by Jubile Tech Incubator to the Incubatee for a dedicated team to help find investors on their behalf. This includes working with one of our Partners and also have a dedicated investor analyst throughout your journey at our incubation program. (3) Amount of cash provided by Jubile Tech Incubator to pay for the Engineers. This equals to half of the total engineering costs. (4) Amount of cash provided by the Incubatee to pay for the Engineers. This equals to the other half of the total engineering costs. (5) We don't want to dilute you at this early stage, and thus invest in return for future equity. SAFE terms: Pay to Play rights, 99.9% discount on the next funding round, $1M valuation cap for Launch Small or $2M valuation cap for Launch Large.
Jubile Tech Incubator gets equity equivalent to its cash investment into your business in the form of a SAFE note. The SAFE note converts in the future once you are valuated and raise your seed round, which is when the exact equity is calculated. For example, if we invest $100K in you with a valuation cap of $3M, when your company raises that amount, we will own 3,33% of its stock.